[DAI APPLICATION] Sami Farid [DENIED]

Sami Farid
GTA:W Forum Name: cillbosby

[DAI APPLICATION] Sami Farid [DENIED]

Post by Sami Farid »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

DA INVESTIGATOR APPLICATION

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
(( Note: If you want to mark a specific question field as an answer, add the letter "c" after "cb". ))

1.1 Last Name: Farid
1.2 First Name: Sami
1.3 Middle Name: N/A

1.4 Date of Birth: 11/AUG/1998
1.5 Gender:
  • Male
    Female
    Other

1.6 Place of Residence: Pink Cage Motel 27
1.7 Phone Number: 14448238
1.8 Email Address: [email protected]
1.9 Ethnicity:
  • Caucasian
    Hispanic
    Asian/Pacific Islander
    Black
    Middle Eastern

II. EDUCATION
(( Note: If you want to mark a specific question field as an answer, add the letter "c" after "cb". ))

2.1 What is your highest level of education?
  • Some College
    Associate's Degree
    Bachelor's Degree
    Graduate Degree
    High School, or/and GED
    None of the education statements apply to me

• 2.1.1 If you have attended college, what was your major course of study?
    • Criminal Justice
      Business/Economics
      General Ed/Undecided
      Engineering/Computer
      Communications
      Psychology/Sociology
      Liberal Arts
      Education
      Science
      Other

2.1.2 If other, please state your course of study: -
  • Yes
    No

III. LICENSES, PERMITS, AND LEGALITIES

3.1 Are you currently a citizen of the United States citizen as well as a San Andreas resident?:
  • Yes
    No

3.2 Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense?
  • Yes
    No

3.3 Do you possess a valid San Andreas Driving License?
  • Yes
    No

3.5 Do you hold any other licenses, such as PF, CCW, etc.? If yes, please list them all
  • Yes
    • * List all valid licenses you currently hold:
      • -

No

IV. LAW ENFORCEMENT CAREER

4.1 Former Employment:
(Please separate them appropriately below, and additional fields can be added if needed)
  • 4.1.1 Name of Organization: N/A
    4.1.2 Rank & Assignment: N/A
    4.1.3 Length of Employment: N/A
    4.1.4 Reason for Dismissal / Departure: N/A

4.3 Do you have experience in criminal law?
  • Yes
    No

V. WAIVER
I, the undersigned, submitting this document in a sound mind, acknowledge that it is a government document, and that providing false information is a criminal offense. I affirm that all the statements above are true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that I must pass a background investigation to be considered for an appointment in the District Attorney’s Office. If the background investigation is not successful, I acknowledge that my consideration for appointment will cease.

Furthermore, I acknowledge that if disqualifying information arises from the background investigation, any offer of employment will be withdrawn, and I may be subject to immediate dismissal. I also understand that any falsification or omission of required information, or failure to cooperate with reasonable investigations related to my application for this position, may result in the termination of the position.

5.1 Name (print): Sami Farid
5.2 Name (signature): S. Farid
5.3 Date: 23/MAR/2024

(( VI. ООС SECTION ))
6.1 Name/Nickname: cillbosby
6.2 Discord: cillbosby_
6.3 Age: 25

6.4 List ALL current and past character names:
  • - Chase Pierce
  • - Mustafa Al-Bayati
  • - Pablo Belmonte
  • - Tyson Bone

6.5 Link an unedited screenshot of your admin record for your account: ACCESS
6.6 Have you ever been expelled from a faction? If so, please explain: Yes, I was expelled from the LSPD some time ago. Why? Well, while I was on TeamSpeak with someone who was in the faction at the time and we were talking, he gave me the idea that I could use the MDC to find some information on people on my other character and use that information on a different character. Did I believe him? Absolutely. Why? I still don't know till this day. Not entirely sure what he said to make me believe him at the time, but he definitely had me convinced. Made a very big mistake, as the MDC tool is extremely powerful. I was naive to trust him right off the bat. Got banned and kicked off LSPD. I still regret the situation till this day and no I can't change it. It happened, a huge mistake was made.
6.7 Do you possess dual faction permissions while being a member of another faction? If yes, please provide details: I do not.
6.8 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total?: On GTAW specifically? A couple of years, my server record is 2218 hours. In general? Around 10 years in total, that's including other text-based RP platforms that aren't GTA 5.
6.8.2 (( List all past LEO factions you've been part of (with character name): ))
State Fire Marshals (before the rename to SanFire) - Chase Pierce - Deputy Chief Fire Marshal
San Andreas State Parks - Chase Pierce/Tyson Bone - Park Ranger/K9.
Los Santos Police Department - Chase Pierce/Mustafa Al-Bayati - Police Officer III/K9/H-Platoon & Police Officer II.

6.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
6.10 What is the backstory of your character? Include such things as childhood, previous jobs, motivations, etc.: (max 600 words):

Spoiler: show

6.11 Fingerprint Sample: * Sami Farid provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the LS County District Attorney's Office at their office in the Hall of Justice on 23/MAR/2024.

6.12 Drug Test: * Sami Farid conducts a drug test at the Hall of Justice on 23/MAR/2024. It returns NEGATIVE.

Ellie Turner
DA Lieutenant
DA Lieutenant

Re: [DAI APPLICATION] Sami Farid [RECEIVED]

Post by Ellie Turner »

RECEIVED APPLICATION

Dear Mr. Farid,
  • Thank you for your recent letter expressing interest in the position of DA Investigator in the Los Santos County District Attorney's Office.

This letter is to inform you that your application has been received and forwarded for review and deliberation. You will receive a written reply within seventy-two (72) hours. In the event of the acceptance or denial of your application, you will be notified accordingly.
Sincerely,

Lieutenant Ellie Turner
Bureau of Investigation
Los Santos County District Attorney's Office
Lieutenant Ellie Turner
GID Commander, Bureau of Investigation
Vance Reynolds
BOI Deputy Chief
BOI Deputy Chief
GTA:W Forum Name: Hendrixx20

Re: [DAI APPLICATION] Sami Farid [RECEIVED]

Post by Vance Reynolds »

APPLICATION DENIED

Dear Mr. Farid,
  • Thank you for your interest in the Los Santos County District Attorney's Office. Following extensive evaluation, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with our office on account of the following issues:
    • (( Server Record, we believe you won't be a good fit for now. ))
    If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the application handler for further explanation. You are welcome to re-apply after one (4) month of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Sincerely,

Sergeant J. Sandoval
Bureau of Investigation
Los Santos County District Attorney's Office